1. Project management:
2. Investment activities
• Restoration of Sveta Petka Church in the city of Russe – strengthening of the temple building and the terrain and the creation of an exhibition center;
• Restoration of Sfantul Pantelimon Church in the village of Vedea – temple interior and murals;
• Restoration of Sveti Georgi Church in the city of Russe - strengthening of the temple building and interior.
3. Soft measures:
• Activity: Elaboration of 3 joint integrated cross border tourism products promoting Christian heritage in the cross-border region of Rousse-Giurgiu.
• Activity: Organizing of expedient tours for the presentation of the restored churches and the developed tourist routes.
• Activity: Elaboration a joint strategy for common preservation and use of the cultural, religious and historical heritage as a base of sustainable development of cultural and religious tourism in the cross-border area Russe-Giurgiu.
• Activity: Conservation-restoration activities and exhibiting the cultural-historical heritage in 3 churches – digitalization of archives, inventory, restoration and display of church supplies and clothing.
• Activity: Establishment of network of stakeholders for development of cultural and religious tourism in the cross border region Russe – Giurgiu (informal network with the participation of all stakeholders – representatives from the Metropolitanate and the Episcopate of Giurgiu, regional and local authorities, NGOs, tour operators, tourist information centers, owners of places for accommodation etc.)
4. Communication activities for providing information and publicity.